I was nominated by the ever so lovely Natasha at Dreamland: A Teenage Fantasy!
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog
3. Answer questions about yourself given by the blogger who has nominated you
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 8 – 10 blogs with less than 300 followers that you feel they deserve the Liebster Award
6. Create new sets of Questions for your nominees to answer. At least 10 questions.
7. Post the rules on your blog
8. Tag your nominees so they know that they are receiving the award from you.
So let's get on with the tag! *rubs hands excitedly*
Questions I was asked:
But if you want a proper answer, hmm. I can't really decide on anything so I'll have to stick to the next-best answer: watching TV. (I'm a really boring person that way) But sometimes when I'm really bored and nothing I'm reading seems to be able to grab my attention, I go on a scavenger hunt around my house to see what I can do randomly.
Oh, I re-arrange my bookshelf for fun at times, and I REAAALLLY enjoy doing it. It kind of gives me a sense of purpose but at the end of the day, I just re-shelf the books back the way they were arranged initially on my bookshelf. I'll never find the books I actually want on my bookshelf if I keep re-arranging them!
Sunsets actually make me feel sad. The melancholy feeling I get in the evening makes me really uncomfortable.
10 Random Facts About Me
- Just wanted to stress the fact that I have a really poor memory! (Very inconvenient when it comes to reading)
- I just discovered that I'm afraid of loud thunderstorms because there's one in my area right now.
- I really like to look at my books and marvel at the fact that I'm a book lover because what could be better than being one?
- I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR BOOKS AND RESPECT FOR BOOKISH PEOPLE.
- I'm really annoying at times. You don't even want to know.
- I can be insecure and outgoing. It all depends on the person I'm with.
- I REALLY LIKE MORNINGS (Another totally not random fact)
- I have a huge appreciation for art. (Music, artwork, literature.)
- I play the Electone. (And I love it dearly.)
- I can change decisions like it's nobody's business.
- I really want to visit the world's hugest bookstores/libraries one day! (You might've noticed that this is Random Fact No. 11)
2. Rainy days or sunny days?
3. Favourite reading spot?
4. Which genre of books do you like the most?
5. Which genre of books do you often avoid reading?
6. Stupidest thing you ever did in a bookstore?
7. How do you feel about cover changes?
8. Do you read in the shower/bathtub?
9. Book you're currently reading?
10. Use five words to describe yourself!
11. Young Adult or New Adult?
12. List 5 fandoms you're in.
13. Do you have the habit of reading before bed?